Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You would think I learned!!

You would think that I would have learned by now that playing catch up isn't as fun. I need to stay on top of things and then everyone does get like 13 posts at one time. The month of September is here and I haven't even posted ANYTHING for a month. It has definately been one of those months that I should have blogged about but with so much stuff going on it gets a little tough--- and it doesn't help that my lovely computer had a fit this month and decided to go out of commission for a week or two.

The month of September has been one quite to remember. Little Lara got married this month.. computer broke down, my car window is random and stopped working..on the down side of life-- I have seen Terry every weekend this month.. if not mulitply times in one week. Work has been crazy insane, I worked over 97 hour on my last pay period... and I finally hired 2 new girls. There has been so much inbetween and I don't like I can post every picture that I took but I do know for sure that it was a good month.. A lot of learning, patience, emotion and Love-- :)

No comments: