Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Temple Square/Gateway





9.12.08: So I made a random trip down to Salt Lake to meet up with Terry and his Friends.. Terry got stuck in traffic on the way to my house.. (go figure its Davis County) anywho.. we left and drove back to Salt Lake. We got there before his friends, so we decided to walk up to temple square. We had a nice walk and talk up there. When we got there we just walked around the temple plaza. We went up to the temple and took pictures. I was just nice to be the two of us and enjoying the company. Soon after his friend Jason and Audriana meet up with us for dinner. We walked back down to the Gateway to Applebees for some tasty food.. and then drove up to Jasons house in Centerville to watch a movie.. Enchanted.. woot woot.. ha ha. I was a nice and fun date.. Simple but wonderful!
!

3 comments:

MILLS said...

You two are so cute together!!! How long have you guys been dating?

P.S. I promise Im not stocking you I was just reading your facebook page and saw that you had a blog too! I love blogging. Anyways there you go :)

Tiffany and Justin said...

Oh my gosh!! I was just connecting through blogs and found yours! Seriously... you look AMAZING!!!! I'm not even kidding you look gorgeous I have not seen you in forever! Hope all is well for you!

rigbyspot said...

So APRIL!!! Can't wait for more info! Let's get together and chat soon! I'm so glad to see you so happy!