Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MOVING TIME

At the end of april, I got the wonderful opportunity to move! Yeah.. now moving is a fun thing when maybe you are moving to Texas.. or maybe moving for a good change... maybe marriage or something.. but when you are moving 6 blocks north and 5 blocks west in the same town and nothing exciting occured for the move, its just not as exciting or fun!!!

Mary, Sara, and I moved to the West side of town and here is our cute new place that we are still currently making ours-- but what do ya do.. :)

So I know that these are just technically pictures of Mary and I new room.. but isn't it so cute.. maybe i'll have to take more pictures of the rest of the house..

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh our room is so cute, but I seriously can't wait to move to our new place with a POOL and HOT TUB!!! YEAH!