Friday, May 30, 2008

Bachelor Casting Call~

Wouldn't it just be so entertaining!!! Don't worry.. that question/audition papers have been filled out. The thought has past through my mind more then once... twice... and more then I think I can count. I think that it would be so much fun to show up at a casting call and get picked to be on a girl on the bachelor.... Point being though.. I should probably use my head a little more and not give into the "worldly" things. and so as much fun, drama, excitiment everything would be... I am most likely not going to participate in this weekends Bachelor Casting Call... DANG IT!!! Way do I always have to think so much!!!!

So, technically I guess I just saved alot of girls the hard ache of dealing with me stealing there man!!!! ha ha

I do have to write some of my responses to the question for the casting call though. Because I found it so entertaining and my answers so cleaver. And I need to share with someone!!!

1) Why haven't you found your dream guy yet? A) Truth be told, I don't know, and that is way I am still here looking.

2) Why do you want to find your spouse on our TV Show? A) I have met guys at the bank, the grocery store, the salon, and walking down the street. I am ready to meet someone in a new way.

3) Why are you ready to be married now? A) I am a loving and compassionate person. I am tired of being alone and sick of not being able to drive in the carpool lane. I am ready to give everything I am to someone who is willing to giv it back.

2 comments:

DaneandLiz said...

Janeal you are so funny! You should have auditioned that would have been hilarious! How do you know Kelsey and Devin Keller? Kelsey is my second cousin and friend from high school?

Mandy said...

I just found you blog. You are so funny, you should totally go on the bachlorette! You are SO beautiful I am sure you would win!