Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The BLAHS of January....

1.19.11

My text conversation with my mom....

Mom: I know why you are so down. Its the January BLAHS. I get them every year around this time.

Me: Yes. I agree that is exactly what I have. Now we just need a vaction to cure it.

Mom: Yes, some place sunny. And cost no money.

Me: Where would that be?

Mom: the Funny Place.

Me: the Funny Place??

Mom: Its were they send all the crazy people.

Me: How is there Sunny there?

Mom: I am just being silly.

Me: I know... its true though.. it may not be sunny, won't cost any money!!

Mom: BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH that is my January theme song

Me:  What is the tune you are BLAH(ing) too?

Mom: Come Come ye Saints--

Ha ha... that is how my our texting conversations go.... really random, funny to me! I love my mom and that she make me smile and laugh everyday. I love talking to her- she is one of my best friends! Thank you mom for helping me get through these January BLAHS!

......Spring? Coming Soon??

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

Wow! I am famous. Not sure anyone else will get our randomness!! Love you too. Thanks for keeping me sane!

Anaelay said...

It had to be to 'Come, come ye Saints' didn't it. I think that is hilarious!!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

SPRING IS ALMOST HERE. January is almost over and February gets (usually) warmer and then March is even better! :)