Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the Bachelor

1.5.11


Loving me some of the NEW Bachelor!! Yummy Brad Womack is the New Bachelor of the season. YAY! Now.... I have to admit that when I first heard that Brad would be returning to the new season of the Bachelor, I was a little stunned! I know that he hurt ME... and Deanna and Jenni, but I do believe in 2nd chances. Give him a break its been 3 years and I strongly think that people can have a change of heart and I am cheering for him to find his true love this season. and...  I will admit isn't he some fine eye candy! I am excited for the new season of tears, drama, stress, dates, and everything this addictive show has to offer!! :) I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette!! but please pick someone this time Brad... PLEASE?!?! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the fang lady.... CRAZY!!!!

Janet said...

I agree with you Janeal! EVERYONE deserves a 2nd chance! I do have my favorites - but a loud screaming NO to that crazy fang lady! He is H.O.T. and oh so sweet to look at!