Friday, July 10, 2009

Hi all ya all

07.10.09

Hi all ya all! I just wanted to say that we are alive and well! Sorry that I haven't blogged in a really long time! Life has been busy and crazy and running-- Things are going peachy in the Hiatt Apartment.. Today is our 3 month of being married. I can hardly believe that it has been 3 months-- We have been busy getting back into life and the normal side of things... Terry finshed school on June 11th .. woot woot! He has been busy working on his profoilo and job interviews. He is still keeping busy working with his dad and golfing golfing golfing!! I am down at Supercuts in Spanish Fork. Someday are busier then other days, but I am still enjoying doing hair. We love keeping busy with family, friends, movies, eating out, traveling, working, cleaning, and being us! Married life is definately treating us very good! Love ya Terry, happy 3 months---











1 comment:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I keep meaning to tell you...but I talked to our friend who works for the graphics company Garrett used to work for. He said that Terry should apply with the company (JDH Group). They might not be looking to hire right now, but they are seriously considering having an intern. Just thought I would pass on the info for Terry.