Thursday, May 7, 2009

MEXICO

4.11.09-4.18.09

Cabo San Lucas

I was spoiled rotten for our honeymoon! Terry's Parents let us borrow their time share in Cabo. It was beautiful! We had such an amazing time down there.. we walked around.. went swimming.. played on the beach.. watched the sun set.. did a little hiking.. ate ALOT of ice cream.. watched movies.. ate food.. and just had fun time in the sun! It was an amazing week- i am so glad that we were able to get away! LOVE CABO.. but I LOVE my Terry More!!! :)

(beatuiful sunset on our beach)

(Tender Loves)

(Mini Golfing)


(Cute Terry Golfing like the First time)
(Glass bottom boat)

(Night Life from our balcony)
(Loves Arch in Cabo)


(Playa Grande Hotel)



(Beautiful Pacific Ocean)

4 comments:

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

Hey girl! Congrats on getting married. It's the best thing in the world!!!! Those pics really make me want a vacation!!

Unknown said...

sooo nice. i want to go!! cabo looks beautiful!! Im glad yall got to go and relax!! love ya lots!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

fun you guys! Sorry we didnt make it to your wedding I was so sick!

Jessica Draudt said...

Cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't wait to go on my honeymoon.