Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN~~~


10.31.08: Happy Halloween! And what and Eventful and Fun day! It started out that Mom and Jenna drove up to Logan and we went Wedding Dress shopping.. and I got a Dress and I am MADLY in love with it (I would totally post pictures.. but Terry isn't allowed to see the dress and he would definately get on here and look) So.. It was a fun and nervous adventure! After dress shopping.. I joined the crew and drove back down to Kaysville for the rest of the day.


I was in charge of Halloween dinner.. We ate Goulosh, Carrot Finger, Eyeballs, Poison Apples, Bread Bowls, Witches Brew, Worms and Dirty, and Spider Cookies. It was an eventful day. Around 9:30 or so, Terry and Joey decided that they wanted to go kidnap Jenna's good friend Lance... And so i got the lovely task of driving the get away car while the boys dressed up. It was eventful but not successful! We carved pumpkins (kind of) and then watched a movie.. (sort of) It was definatly and adventure of an evening and a fun halloween with family and friends!!!!

6 comments:

Ryan and Crystal said...

I'm so glad you got a dress I can't wait to see it I bet you look absolutely beautiful in it. Your halloween sounds fun. I'm glad things are going well. Let me know when you are down one night and not busy we will have to have a double date night.

Mike and Michelle said...

Congrats on getting engaged! I'm sad you're moving though, because now I'm forced to find a new hair dresser! I really need to come and have you cut my hair before you leave!!

Dunn Family said...

Congrats on the engagement! And finding a dress. I hope the stress of the planing does get to you to bad!

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

Janeal! AHHH! You are engaged! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. Being married is the best thing ever. When are you getting married anyways? I'm so glad you found my blog. Keep in touch!

Tiffany and Justin said...

you guys are too cute! How fun that you got a dress! enjoy every second of planning, even the crappy ones, it goes sooo fast! When are you getting married!?!?

rigbyspot said...

Looks like fun! Miss ya! Hope the move has been good for you!