Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


10.24.08: Today was my 23rd Birthday.. I am sure getting up there with that number. I had a wonderful day. I was lucky enough to have sweet girls at work let me off for the day. So what makes a better birthday then not having to work.. I went down to Murray the night before and spend the evening with Terry. On Friday morning we woke up and went to The Point Restaurant to check out the our Reception center.. Terry and I got to eat lunch with my mom and Dad. It was a good time. After Lunch we went to see Terry's mom at her work and had the opportunity to chit chat with her for a while and see her awesome work place. Terry and I then went to the Gateway and did a little walking around and shopping.



We then drove back up to Kaysville for the dinner party we were going to have. We visited with a few of the neighbors, showed of the new flashy ring on my finger and then headed up to Teppanyaki for dinner.. We had such a great time.. Lanae and Ryan, Mom and Dad, Terry and I, and Jenna and Tyler. It was DELICIOUS food and fun entertainment. We ate so much sushi, chicken, rice, and shrimp. It was such a fun and new experience. My family doesn't get out and do that much. Good Times! After dinner we went back home and ate birthday cake and ice cream and opened presents. Lanae and Family got me these awesome Famous Soundtrack CDs, The family got me new tires for my car, and Terry got me a Vol com Jacket, A sweatsuit, two new shirts, and lotion and perfumes. I had such a wonderful Time.. thank you Family for making my birthday a wonderful day.. and thank you Terry for being such a sweetheart!!1

No comments: