Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SUNny Day




The ski was beautiful, the Sun was Beaming, and the air was fresh. On Sunday the 13th of April, I don't that there could have been a more perfect day. I went to church which was nice that I didn't have to where a jacket.. finally.. after church Mary and I came home a reailsed that inside our house was alot colder then outside. So we sat outside for about two hours just soaking up the sun. I went to a bbq at Eric's place.. delicious chicken and potatoes. Chatted and enjoyed friends and the fun. Later that night, Jana and Kyle were making breakfast. Mary and i went over there and enjoyed cooked, setting of the fire alarm... more then once... and hanging out while talking and eating omlets and french toast. I was a good SUNny Day-- the sun was beautiful and nice to feel a little light and different view of life!!! :)

No comments: