Friday, April 4, 2008

Defination (for those who don't know what they mean)

*FOR ALWAYS:
I close my eyes and there in the shadows I see your light
You come to me out of my dreams Across the night
You take my hand though you may be so many stars away
I know that our spirits and souls are one
We’ve circled the moon and we’ve touched the sun So here we’ll stay
For always, forever Beyond here and on to eternity
For always, forever For us there’s no time and no space
No barrier love won’t eraseWherever you go Is to know
In my heart you will be With me From this day on I’m certain
I’ll never be aloneI know what my heart must have always known
That love has a power that’s all its own And for always, forever
Then we can fly And for always and always We will go on beyond goodbye
For always, forever Beyond here and on to eternity
For always, and ever You’ll be a part of me And for always, forever
A thousand tomorrows may cross the sky
And for always and always We will go on beyond goodbye
*FOREVER:
1.without ever ending; eternally: to last forever.
2.continually; incessantly; always: He's forever complaining. –noun
3.an endless or seemingly endless period of time: It took them forever to make up their minds. 4.forever and a day, eternally; always: They pledged to love each other forever and a day.
*Make sure you know the meaning of these terms before you tell someone foralways and forever! Because it will save you alot of heart ache in the end!!!

2 comments:

Anaelay said...

Does that mean you're changing the heading of your blog? Love ya!

DaneandLiz said...

Janeal! I am so happy that you found my blog I have been wondering how you are doing! It is so fun to see your blog. That is awesome you work in Logan with Nicole! Tell her hi we will have to get together sometime!

Liz (from Supercuts)