Friday, September 7, 2007

Lifes Unexpecantcy


Somedays do you ever wonder where you are going, What you are doing, and How you are doing it? I'm in lifes crazy situtations currently! I feel so frustrated that I want to scream... I have spent the last two years of my life fighting for a young mans attention.. a young man who doesnt' see me the same way I see him. And it is becoming more apparent day by day. I truely wish i could understand what he is thinking and the way he is thinking is.. but i could spend a complete day making a list of things that i have done for him.. hours i have driving.. countless dollars spent.. the point is.. i didn't care doing any of that for him. He is my best friend the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with.. but new plans are arising and I'm putting myself up for the best i can.. i can't say that there aren't any tears.. or an extreme heartbreak, but i can say that I am praying for the man of my dream to find me and sweep me off my feet.. is it coming.. yes.. because i feel that it is!!! I love Cody.. I will love him until the end of time, but truely... i'm losing my truely, madely, deeply.. would do anything for him kind of love.. which is heart breaking!

1 comment:

AmyJo said...

So....here I am linking on to your blog from Erica's. Welcome to the blog world. It is a great little corner to vent!
I can say that the best things in life do come with time. We may feel like we are going crazy in waiting for them but they do come...how and when is different for everyone.Keep your head up. :)