Friday, September 21, 2007

HARRIS FAMILY


Harris Family-- Dad, Mom, Lanae and Ryan +Nathan, Ruthie, Tyler, Me, Lara, and Jenna-- That is my family. that are so much fun to be around and unique in there own way. I couldn't do anything without them. They are my heroes! I miss not living close to my family, I know that it is good that I am away from them, I have definately learned alot. But it hard not being around them.




Ryan and Lanae live in Murray with their two kids Nathan(3) and Ruthie(6months). I don't see them much anymore 1)Because I moved to Logan 2) being we got into a big agruement on the 4th of July and haven't had much to do with them since. I love them and miss them, but sometimes you can't change anyones minds


Tyler is 24 and lives in Layton. He owns his own house and lives with roommates. He drives a really nice car Honda Civic Si and works for Farmington city. He has a interesting dating story.... i'll leave that for him to tell sometime..

Lara is 18 and lives in Price, Ut. She is going to school at CEU doing her associates in business.. She has some great roommates and just loving college. She has a boyfriend, Addi. That is another one of those stories i'll let her tell you!!
Jenna.. is 15 although she is gorgous and looks 25! Jenna just started high school and is involved in everything! Acting, Singing, Dancing, babysitting, Shopping, Boying.. you name it... she does it.. A piece of me is a little jealous of her.. don't tell her that though--


And MOM and DAD.. Couldn't do anything without them. that is most definately for sure. I love them and hope they know that.
That is my family.. I love being with them and spending time with my family. They are amazing people and have such different characterists-- but all i have to say it that they are my family... for always and forever!!!

No comments: