Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh My.. the Time!!

11.27.08: Honestly Where does the time go? I have been super busy lately with moving home, the new job, wedding plans, christmas shopping, docotor apointment after another, driving, and spending time with my family and Terry Love. Things have been a little crazy-- Work is a whole nother story! :) however, I am here to say that I am alive and happy to be living. My family and I had the chance to go to Idaho Falls, Idaho for Thanksgiving this year. The weather was beautiful and the time was filled with laughter and fun. This year the two newest member of the Rigby/Harris/Wadsworth clan was Terry and Joey. Go figure that the turkey bowl would be busted out. We had a great time playing with the cousing and the neighbors in an intense game of Turkey Bowl. The only person the was injured was my boy. He decided to go catch a football and didn't look around to notice that a tree was directly in the path as well.. Lucky for him he missed the football and his live. ha ha.. It was extremely entertaining to watch. As always for Thanksgiving we ate WAY to much food. Grandma and the aunts sure do know how to over achieve in that line of duty! On Friday afternoon we reserved the church and played basketball.. soccer, jump rope (Lanae is pretty much a pro), we had blow up toys, music and a whole lot of fun! That afternoon we (being the Girls) went and saw Twilight and the boys all went and saw transporter 3. It was a great and wonderful weekend with the family.. Learn, Love and Grow! Happy Thanksgiving (a little late) to everyone!







I am so greatful for so much this years! I have been so blessed in the past few months-- I have a wonder and supportive family who would do anything for me. I have a great job which allows me to do so much -- and I have a wonderful fiancee, who has brightened up my world and my days.. who is the sweetest guy that I have ever met! I love him so much. I am truely grateful for him and his love for me and eternally grateful for Heavenly Father who has answered my prayers!!!!

No comments: