Monday, February 4, 2008

Time To Play Catch UP!

I have to be honest and say that I haven't been on my blog for quite some time now. Okay.. all the way back in October-- Well.. truth be told ALOT has happened since then. Lifes have changes, hearts have been broken, and memories have been made- I don't think that I am going to get the opportunity to catch up on everything, but I can try.... I am going to try to keep it updated and things too!!!! We'll see.. For now-- Supercuts has finally opened and I am enjoying spending my time at work-- okay bored out of my mind enjoyment. We have been very pretty slow. but it is very night to have a paying job again!!!
My Roommate Erica is getting married.. interesting. That happened fast-- and my heart got royally broken in November by the one and only Cody-- I flew to Florida for Stephanie and Eric's wedding with my family.. that was fun-- Ummmmm...... I'm luckily still breathing and just making it day by day!!!

No comments: